Wild Pokémon Editor DS

• Wild Pokémon Editor DS

Wild Pokémon Editor DS [WPEDS]

This tool lets you edit the wild Pokémon in the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl.

Todo:
      • Make it faster?! [It loads pretty slow on an 'slow' computer]
      • Do something so you don't need to save for every route?
      • Make an other icon :cheesy:
      • Do something about the layout?
      • Make the Route list a lil' nicer

Bugs:
      • Please, tell me! I did not test my tool. l0l XD
      Files
      • WPEDS+NE.rar.rar

(38.55 kB, downloaded 561 times, last: )
    • Re: Wild Pokémon Editor DS

Maybe use cascaded Style for the Routes and group them by their map bank\ map number if such a thing still exists? Or did you match the data with the rom yourself?

Nice tool! But are you sure it is completely visible on 800x600 screen resolution :D?

cYa,

Tauwasser

Well, I did the list myself. Spend some hours making it actually :lol:
      I don't really know if it would run on that resolution, the layout is a pain in the ass :P
      I'll change the layout someday, I dunno when. Taking a lil' break now ;)

Thanks for your reply!

Maybe also say for the Encounter Rate, if higher = more encounters and if you know what %. Like, is it 0x30 of 0xFFFF or just 0x100 or what?

Maybe use tabs for the different kinds of encounter possibilities. This will add a layer of complexity to your program (programming-wise) which you might have wanted to avoid, however the usability would greatly improve imho.

cYa,

Tauwasser

Original von Tauwasser
      Maybe also say for the Encounter Rate, if higher = more encounters and if you know what %. Like, is it 0x30 of 0xFFFF or just 0x100 or what?
      I don't think I understand what you're saying..
      It really is "Higher Value = Less Encounters/Pokémon", soo..

As for the tabs, maybe I will.. Maybe I think of something else when I'm in a creative mood :P

Well, so you know the highest possible value - why not use sliders that go in % change of encounter. That'd be a reverse-assignment kind of. Because then higher = more encounters. I'm just saying, sometimes to have a text field is just not enough :P
      Just regarding usability, no offense :)

cYa,

Tauwasser